1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

DVC Resale

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by mandyloowho, Aug 13, 2013.

1. mandyloowho

mandyloowho Earning my ears

I'm considering a DVC resale in the 15000 or under range next year. I've been monitoring points for a couple of months and it looks like being willing to go to SSR will get my family a fair amount of points for 15K or less. I've even seen some VWL resales at a good deal. Loss of Concierge, Disney, and Adventurer travel isn't an issue because that stuff doesn't seem very cost effective anyway. I've started my research and I'd just like to stick this message out there in case anyone wants to spam me with any links they find relevant to the DVC resale purchasing process!

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Fascinating post.... I've no idea about resale v disney, so you lose certain things? how many days a year do you reckon 15k dvc will give you?

3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

From what Ive read prices have gone up since Disney started selling VGF

Good luck on your search!!

I think if you buy resale you lose the option to book non disney resorts, but I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk