1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Early December or christmas/new year?

Discussion in 'General' started by keith, Jan 2, 2011.

1. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

I just don't want to even think of fighting the crowds over Christmas and New Years, though it would probably be a lot of fun to be there. We are contemplating a trip sometime around Thanksgiving and extending into December.
  2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

I'm gonna do it. I may come away thinking never again with the crowds or something, but I need to try it once since it's been a long held dream to be standing in epcot at NYE :yes: Ideally I need them to do a rerun of midnight at MK around 3am so I can go from EPCOT and relive it in MK :lol:
  3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

We went at the usual time of year on our last trip, and this time around it was crazy busy - ive not seen it like that before (thanksgiving) so i couldnt imagine christmas there! but, we do like to do the rides and things so it would be silly of us to go at peak times and expect not to queue for the rides (like christmas), but you've already said you arent too bothered about the rides - so do it, do it, do it!! :mental:
  4. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yep I Dont do coasters or anything so we mainly do the shows and occasionally rides like spaceship earth or TTA :D so yep rides arent important to us really :yes:

ooo how exciting ! I wonder what show to do on Christmas eve/christmas day