1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

eating in universal/sea world

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Britchick, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

am i right in thinking that they now do all day dining plans?

if so how much do they cost? and anyone had any experience of them? do you think they are good value for money?

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

We have done the dining plan at Universal/IOA. It's counter service but you can eat as much as you want. We used it back in July for a couple of days. It was worth it to us. It was nice to have it paid for ahead of time (you can book online or you can buy at the park). The meals include the entree and a dessert. Drinks are separate. They have a meal deal mug you can buy. I just take back the mug we've used forever and get the refills for less than $1 (and yes you can do that at Universal).

http://www.universalorlando.com/tickets/meal-deal.html This will give you a bit more info and prices.

I haven't been to SeaWorld so I can't comment on them.