1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Eating off site

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by robertcraig, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

We have only planned to eat off site once this year to make the most of our Dinning plan.

However, if (sorry when) we go back to the world after this trip we shall probably go offsite to reduce costs and probably will eat off site a lot more.

I do agree that I like to go to GC for breakfast and may have to convince the others for one or two trips this year.

P.s I am hungry now :(

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

dont even get me started :lol:

The "normal" chicken goes quite fast though and they seem to cook millions of bbq chicken, lemon chicken etc.

Last time I was there they brought out of the oven, fresh hot rotisserie chicken, 15 fried chicken pieces and some spicy chicken wings. Totally couldn't decide :lol:

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

So you had the lot.............. nom nom nom.....

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I love their rotisserie lemon pepper chicken. I lived on that for the two years I was traveling up and down the coast for work. Lemon pepper chicken, asparagus and salad. That was my dinner. I was lost when I was in a state where there were no Publix! Harris Teeter was a passable second (Carolinas) but in the northern states, there just wasn't anything that came close.

Their spicy chicken wings (not the breaded ones) are wicked too! :yes: :D

Sometimes, if you are really, really lucky they will have just put out the hot fried chicken AND there will be warm biscuits in the bakery section. :D :D :sorry:

5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

shhhhh but :yes: