1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

‘Ellen DeGeneres Show’ returning to Universal Orlando in April

Discussion in 'Universal/Islands of Adventure' started by Isafari, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

From the Orlando Sentinel....

Ellen DeGeneres is bringing her popular daytime talk show back to Universal Orlando Resort.

She will tape two episodes on Sunday, April 3, on the Lagoon Stage at Universal CityWalk in the heart of Universal Orlando Resort.

The episodes will air Tuesday, April 5, and Wednesday, April 6.

“We’re heading back to the Universal Orlando Resort,” DeGeneres said in taping her show Thursday. “I have a great time there. I meet people, ride the rides and I get an amazing tan — from my knees to my shoes!”

The show said that DeGeneres will highlight favorite rides and attractions, such as Revenge of The Mummy, the Incredible Hulk Coaster and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Universal Orlando is overjoyed by the DeGeneres visit. “We are thrilled that Ellen will be bringing her show back to Universal Orlando Resort for a fifth time,” Bill Davis, the resort’s president, said in a release. “Ellen’s amazing wit and distinct sense of humor fit perfectly with Universal Orlando’s extraordinary entertainment.”

And she does a pretty spectacular job of promoting Orlando.