1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Enough to do at seaworld for a whole day?

Discussion in 'SeaWorld/Discovery Cove/Aquatica' started by chipndale, Aug 8, 2011.

1. chipndale

chipndale Imagineer

Hi, is there enough to do at seaworld for a whole day or would we be finished about half a day? I just want to get an idea of the kind of things we'd see there

2. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    There is definately enough for a full day

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Yep a full day is soon swallowed up. :yes:
    The best thing to do would be to collect a list of the attractions as soon as you get there which gives the times for the various shows.
    With a bit of planning you will be able to see them all in sequence and also have some spare time for meals and seeing the "non-show" attractions at your leisure.

[Try to arrive early for the Sealion and Otter show. There is a really good mime artist to keep you amused when folks are being seated.]

4. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Yep, most definately. SW is my most favourite park, id spend days there and still find something new to do!

5. ukwdwnut

ukwdwnut Director of Recruitment Forum Host

i dont think you could do SW in less than a dat tbh. we get there for opening and leave when it closes, as with every park we go to :D

6. graceandhayes

graceandhayes Earning my ears

There is enough to do for a whole day, and maybe more. The shows alone can keep you busy most of the day. You should arrive for most shows 30 minutes before they start, and most shows last about 30 minutes. So, if you go to 4 shows that will take up half you day at least. We arrived last Friday when the park opened at 9:00am. We only saw 2 shows, Clyde & Seamore and Blue Horizons. We saw Turtle Trek. We did not ride any of the rides. We had lunch at Spice Mill. We stayed at the park until about 4:00. If you want to see all the shows and ride the rides, you probably cannot do everything in one day.