1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

News Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Premium Event Reservations Open July 31

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Epcot Food and Wine Festival Premium Events will be announces on the 24th July and reservations will open at 7am on the 31st July.

Here’s what’s new this year:
    • Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (October 24) $99 pp or $119 pp
    • Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island (September 20) $99 pp
    • Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure (September 21, October 5, 12, 19, Nov. 2) $119 pp
    • Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday October 11) $169 pp
    • Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays) $55 pp
    • Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) $295 pp
    And here are some of the most popular events making a comeback:
    • Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) $39 pp
    • “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (October 3, 10 and 17) $59 or $99 pp – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
    • Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining 
(more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
    • Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning September 27) $55 pp
    • Cheese Seminars (Saturdays) $79 pp
    • Party for the Senses (October 4, 11, 18 and November 1) $149, $189 or $299 pp – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
    • Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (October 25) $149, $189 or $299 pp
    • Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) $55 pp
    • Sunday Mornings With … (Sundays) $99 pp
    There’s more, like Italian and French pairings and lunches, a Japan “Hibachi Experience” and a Mexican tequila lunch. You can also book the popular Culinary Demonstrations ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine Seminars ($15).

2. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Wish I could do the faint option on my phone for those party for the Senses prices.

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

I so wish I was going for my birthday :-(

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We did a Party for the Senses ages ago and to be truthful, was not impressed.

Those prices are pretty steep, especially when you stop to think some of those special ticket events used to be free! Anyway, it's still a fun time at EPCOT.