1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Epcot looking to expand the Boulangerie Patisserie in France Pavilion

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Disney has filed paperwork for a complete overhaul, relocation, and expansion of the Boulangerie Patisserie in France Pavilion at Epcot. This will close sometime in the near future to begin the complete reworking.

No location has been announced, but the expansion will have two floors and will include a 3,000 square foot kitchen.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

WOW!!!! I wonder if it will be (or encompass) that back area that is a half hearted shop with a few tables scattered about? Much better use of that space would be good. :yes:

I hope they increase the selections there too, and make them more authentic. I remember the cheese plate years ago. It was really nice with selections of cheeses that you couldn't find in Publix. That isn't the case now, so hopefully they will improve their offerings. :yes:

Thanks for this great info, Wendy!

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

The area at the back is a complete wast of space :yes:

Chris is just hoping they don't start the refurb until after we've been :lol: