1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

epcot princess breakfast?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by wishonastar, Oct 4, 2008.

1. wishonastar

wishonastar Imagineer

has anyone heard of this and where is it?

it was being advised instead of the castle meal

2. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

It's in Norway and to be honest with you I really didn't care for it much, although the interaction with the princesses was really good. Just expect to have them try to sell you the pictures they take which annoyed me :rolleyes008:

3. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Ohanas character breakfast also does that now Dorothy and then when you say No Thank You , its like hmph . :lol:
    My favorite princess character breakfast is at the castle , IMHO . They do the pictures there too from what I hear, but the food was better at least when I went a few years back compared to the food at Norway . I love the warm glazed cheese croissants with the warm blueberry sauce . Now, I want one .

4. Dorothy

Dorothy Smiley Herder

I forgot about O'Hana :rolleyes008: Yep, they have stich there and there's no way any kind of food there could be bad!!

5. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

The food is served in a skillet country style at Ohanas and it is Very Good ! :yes: