1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival 2009 dates

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Oct 7, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival from MARCH 18 - MAY 31, 2009

A "Cinderellabration" theme is planned for the 2009 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

The main entrance will have topiaries of Cinderella with Prince Charming, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip and Belle with the Beast. The fountain will feature The Little Mermaid.

Throughout Epcot over 70 topiaries will be on display. The Flower Power Concert Series will return as well as special kid's activities and gardening workshops.

2. Skywatcher

Skywatcher Chief Astronomer

Thanks for posting all these updates eeyoreguy they are top notch :D

3. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

I won't be missing anything then :rolleye008: It was a princess theme in 2006 and I have loads of gorgeous princess & prince topiaries . Thanks for sharing, eeyoreguy .

4. Jax1970

Jax1970 Imagineer

Thanks - great to get some info about this. We're going Apr 30 next year, so looking forward to finding out who's playing Flower Power concerts.

5. cazzie

cazzie Earning my ears

I love the flower & garden festival and wish I was going to see it next year it sounds great.