1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Epcot's Tepan Edo and Tutto Haila not on 2012 Dining Plan

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by beachmom14, Sep 20, 2011.

1. beachmom14

beachmom14 Earning my ears

So I'm a driving myself nuts for nothing or should I be worried? We are going to WDW 5/17 - 5/25/2012, I was just doing my daily disney surfing/planning on the computer and noticed that 2 of the 3 restaurants I was planing to book for Epcot are not on the 2012 dining plan along with Big River Grille & Brewing Works. Is it too early to freak out? I can't book reserv. till Nov. 19th. I guess we could always do the Coral Reef instead of Tepan Edo and for my hubby's Italian fix, I guess we could do Tony's in MK, but wouldn't you think because they are Epcot restaurants they would be included? Thank for your input.:wave2:

2. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

Well Teppan Edo was in this years for sure, no reason to believe it wont be next year

3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Keep in mind that if it is not a Disney owned restaurant that new contracts aren't normally let till sometime in December I believe.

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

where can you check which restaurants are included?

still, if you really want to go, you could pay out of pocket for that one meal... we usually spend all our dining credits before the holiday is over with all those 2 credit meals!