1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Epcot's World Showcase Souvenirs

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Wendy, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Do you have any souvenirs from each Country in World Showcase at Epcot? If so do you buy something every time you visit or are they from your first visit.

I have a silk picture from China and an ornament from Japan and Germany. I bought these in 1995 during our first trip. Over the years I have bought a Christmas decoration from each country but I think the quality has gone downhill now so I don't tend to buy anything.

2. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

We have from most, xmas ornaments :)

We started the tradition on our honeymoon to brong back xmas ornaments from wherever we visited.

We brong back a lot of Disney ornaments and managed to get traditional ornaments from the Norway and Germany pavillions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I used to find things in nearly every country that I liked, but unfortunately I didn't buy them "then." Now things have changed up quite a bit and the offerings aren't nearly as diverse and nice as they once were.

We don't have a lot from the World Showcase. A few pretty things here and there.

4. Watchinherskip

Watchinherskip Better known as "That Guy"

Well, not a lot but last trip I got a pair of cool Christmas ornaments from Canada featuring moose. We kept on (Moose holding a sign that said "Merry Christmas 'eh?"

The one I gave my brother was a moose in a canoe. We are both paddlers so it was fitting.

5. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Hmmm I don't think I do. We typically get candy from a few countries. The souvenir is hanging around my hips lol

I have the most adorable little stuffed moose from Canada. He is wearing a mounty hat