1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

ESPN bars?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Disfan, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

Have heard of them but dont know where they are or what happens there? is it at the world of sports place?

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

It's actually at the Boardwalk. It's a loud restaurant with lots of sports on lots of tvs. They serve alcohol and typical bar food.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

It is wicked loud. Don't plan on talking to your table partners. The food is pretty basic, things like hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs (with or without chili) french fries, a couple of salad choices...

It's a wild place to be when a big game is on, but other than that, it's really not a place that we go to very often. :shrug:

4. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

I ate there in March 2007 and December 2007. Apparently they had just changed the menu in March. Had a hamburger, fries and root beer. The hamburger was very good--juicy, fresh and cooked properly. Couldn't manage the whole thing, but it was good! :)

Fast forward to December 2007. The hamburger was okay, but tasted like those in the parks, which I don't particularly like. Frozen hamburger patty. Fries were lukewarm. Root beer was good! :lol: Server was awful. She forgot my drink and I never saw her again until she presented the cheque. I had planned to tip 25% to make up for ordering a non-alcoholic (i.e., cheaper) drink, but when she asked if I wanted my change, I downgraded the tip to 18%.

Most people seem to have a good time there. I'm not much of a sports fan, but I braved it a second time because the food was good the first time. Probably won't go there again.