1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

ESTA...again !!!!

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Slowhand, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Our ESTA applications are still valid for our next trip in December, but the information that I submitted to them for our last trip earlier this year has changed........flight number, the address where we will be staying on our first night etc.etc.

Is it better to get a new one, or as anyone managed to change things like this by retreiving their previous application on line ? :unsure:

2. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Yes, you can just go and change the details - it's very easy. Even I manage it!

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

:anxious:Actually, you've just reminded me - ours expire next week. Thank you :)

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

As far as I know you can use it as many times as you need to within the 2 year period.

I've just got this from their site:

ESTA approvals are typically granted for a two-year period or until the applicant's passport expires, whichever is sooner. The approval is good for multiple entries - meaning you may use it for more than one entry into the U.S.

Having said that you can amend it on the ESTA site, all you will need is your original application number.

5. Slowhand

The plot thickens !!
    I went onto the ESTA site to amend my details only to be told "No application found" !!!!! Yet I have a hard copy that I printed out in front of me stating an expiry date of May 30th 2014 !!!!

6. Slowhand

Wow, that was quick !!!!
    Following on from my previous post, I sent an email to the authority to find out what the problem was.
    Within 5 minutes I had an email reply stating "At this time it is not mandatory to update your travel itinerary, as we get this information from the air or sea carrier prior to departure. If you choose to you may update the following information:
    E-mail address, Telephone number,Carrier Information, City where you are boarding, Address while in the United States"

Which is precisely what I was trying to amend !!!!!

Needless to say I will take a copy of this email with me and hope that we don`t get put onto the next flight home after we arrive. :fingers: