1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Esta visa

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by nuttymummy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. nuttymummy

nuttymummy Earning my ears

Hi got a trip booked to disney Florida September 2 adults and 4 children for 2wks applied for estas the other day all got approved for travel apart from mine, gotta go to us embassy London 16th August for interview Only thing I did different to oters was ticking yes to mental health, I'm bipolar been stable for yrs, got letter from gp stating this and meds I take also bank statements, tenancy agreement, originals and copy's of every ones birth certificates going, marriage certificate , I'm so nervous about going wot questions will they ask will they tell me the same day if I can go

2. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

I'm sure it will all be fine xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

As long as you're condition is stable you should be fine. Not sure you should have ticked the box to be honest if that's the case. Good luck though :)

4. nuttymummy

nuttymummy Earning my ears

Well had interview today went ok got there nice and early went straight in not many in front of me the only thing I'm confused about is the lady said visa is approved but had to have a medical which lucky I got today straight from the interview at embassy, but she gave me my passport back and I don't really understand any of it what happens from now

5. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

It sounds like it is all approved and you will just travel as normal. If you don't get an email from them I would call in a couple if days