1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

esta visas or what?

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Disfan, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

ok officially confused which is nothing new :point:

I need to now pay to do esta? which is what, visa waiver ? do I HAVE to do this???????? is it cheaper to just get a US visa instead or something? Is this as well as or instead of API information thing

2. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Hi,

You just go on the line using the link above and enter some information as requested.

once you get confirmation from ESTA, you just log onto your flight company website and give some really basic information including the ESTA confirmation code.

It is pretty much straight forward.

3. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

If you complete the ESTA form soon [and beat the deadline] there is nothing to pay, and it is valid for 2 years. After that every time you get another ESTA form it will cost $14 per person.
    I believe that you still have to complete the green visa waiver forms also.
    In addition, you also must provide API at [or preferably before] check in.

I was told that the UK is deemed to be a high risk country as far as the US authorities are concerned due to the amount of Moslems living here, all down to 9/11.