1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Eulogy for a Microsoft Mascot

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs and Games' started by catrancher, Jul 11, 2010.

1. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Slightly tek-nik-cal post containing computer related humor. Read/listen/enter at your own risk! :ROFL:

Over on this side of the pond, we've got a program on NPR (National Public Radio) called "Wait, wait, don't tell me". This is a humorous look at weekly public news stories. The general format is that there's a group of panelists (three typically) and a guest who calls in to the show. The panelists present 3 possible news stories from the past week and the guest is required to decide which one is true. If they get it right, the prize is a custom home answering machine recording by the shows announcer, Carl Kassell.

This past Saturday, the first part of the show was devoted to a repeat performance of one of their most popular shows. A Eulogy for a Microsoft Mascot. Here's a Youtube presentation of the show. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]NxcmoLKVd60[/YOUTUBE]​

Tom :)macwave:... I have special dispensation to publish this!)
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears