1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Eulogy for a Microsoft Mascot

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs and Games' started by catrancher, Jul 11, 2010.

1. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

Slightly tek-nik-cal post containing computer related humor. Read/listen/enter at your own risk! :ROFL:

Over on this side of the pond, we've got a program on NPR (National Public Radio) called "Wait, wait, don't tell me". This is a humorous look at weekly public news stories. The general format is that there's a group of panelists (three typically) and a guest who calls in to the show. The panelists present 3 possible news stories from the past week and the guest is required to decide which one is true. If they get it right, the prize is a custom home answering machine recording by the shows announcer, Carl Kassell.

This past Saturday, the first part of the show was devoted to a repeat performance of one of their most popular shows. A Eulogy for a Microsoft Mascot. Here's a Youtube presentation of the show. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]NxcmoLKVd60[/YOUTUBE]​

Tom :)macwave:... I have special dispensation to publish this!)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

Love It..:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: