1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

evening temperatures?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tiggery, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Tiggery

Tiggery Earning my ears

I know during the day it should be very hot but whats it like of an evening in november/december?

2. Dawn

Dawn carpe diem-ing Forum Host

Gets a bit chilly. We did the Christmas Party on a December evening and needed sweatshirts. The locals had about 50 layers of clothing on though. :lol:

Best to work in layers that can be added and removed as needed.

3. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I think it can really vary. I would likely wear jeans and then something that can be layered with a t-shirt. Sometimes the wind is chilly.

I was a local for a little while and I went during a time when the weather reached 40 degress...I was FREEZING.

4. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Variable temperatures, day and evening. Days usually are comfortable, mornings and evenings usually cool to quite nippy. Last December (2007) it was so warm that everyone was swimming until kicked out of the pools late at night. Even I wore take tops morning, noon and night! I had a long-sleeved t-shirt that I bought for MVMCP, but it was too warm to wear it. :( Until our last three days. Then the jet stream dipped down from Canada and BRRRR! The day we left for home it was 35 degrees at 1:00 p.m.! :eek:

Dawn and I attended MVMCP the same night in 2003--didn't know each other at the time. She probably was one of the people wearing shorts and sweatshirts when it got cold that night. I was one of the people trying to emulate the Michelin man! :lol:

In 2004, it became a bit nippy around 9:00 p.m. Sweater, sweatshirt or light jacket weather, especially on the trams to the parking lot. Dorothy bought a sweatshirt before heading back to the resort--she had an excellent excuse. :wink:

As Dawn said, layers are good. You can add or subtract as necessary.

Hey! I resemble that remark! :lol:

Actually, I didn't, which is why I was freezing! But I live in the desert, which is even warmer and more variable than Orlando!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008