1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Extended Deluxe Stay Lake Buena Vista

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Anne-Marie Taylor, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Anne-Marie Taylor

Anne-Marie Taylor Earning my ears

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all well, I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Extended Deluxe Stay Hotel in Lake Buena Vista and can give me some tips on how close it is to things like Downtown Disney, Supermarkets etc, as I don't drive.

Thanks in advance

:wave:

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Hi :wave:

I've never stayed there :sorry:

I've had a look round for you and I don't really think you would be able to walk to anything. You are across the I4 from Premium Outlets, but it is a long way round to get to it.

DTD is about 2.4 miles away and 5 mins by car, if you walk it will take about 40 mins.

There is a Circle K that you can walk to at 12360 State Road 535, Orlando, FL 32836-6701 it will take about 20 mins though and I don't know if there are sidewalks all the way.

There doesn't seem to be any of the bigger supermarkets close. The closest Publix is at 8145 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821-6847, is 5 miles away, it isn't possible to walk to it as it is too far away, so you would need to get taxi or bus.

I'm not much help really am I :lol: Maybe someone else will have some more information :yes: