Extended our stay 3 more nights

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World Trip Reports and Itineraries' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Dec 29, 2014.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Active Member

Retired NYPD Detective
    We just extended our stay another 3 nights and it looks like we are upgrading tomorrow to annual passes. This trip is costing me an arm and a leg and a kidney and platelets.

2. Tink

Tink Administrator Staff Member Administrator

3. keith

keith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    So jealous!

4. Tony G

Tony G Active Member

Villa Owner
    Home Page:
    Extending a trip is the BEST feeling!! I've only ever done it once but it was amazing.

Enjoy!

5. Tink

I'm pretty impressed that you could find a hotel room! Did you stay at Pop or move to another hotel?

6. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Active Member

Retired NYPD Detective
    Tink great story here... I went to the front desk because there was a discrepancy in regards to how many table meals we had left. Our account showed that we had 11 meals which didn't make sense because we are a party of four and we have had every meal together so we thought it should be 12. We spoke with a lovely cast member named Renee who went through every one of our meals and found that we over charged for 5 meals. When we were at Teppen Edo we were seated with a party of 5 and our server charged both parties onto my account and the other party's tip was also chargedto my room..LOL. Renee corrected the problem gave us back the 5 meals and credit my account the 45 dollar tip. So while talking to Renee I told her I was thinking about extending and she said that I should call 407-wdisney and make a new reservation and that I should do it in front of her so that she could connect our reservations . When I got through to reservations they said they were fully booked with no rooms available anywhere on the property. I told Renee it was a no go and she told me to wait and that she would return. A few minutes later she came back with a manager who told me that he would be able to extend our stay and that we could keep our room. Renee was a superstar and I would like to do something nice for her...... Any suggestions?

7. Tink

Absolutely! Contact the GM of the hotel, or at least a manager and ask to fill out a Compliment card for her. Or, write your own, and give it to a supervisor. CMs get TONS of mileage out of just one compliment! In writing will make it all that more special.

8. Tony G

Tony G Active Member

Villa Owner
    Home Page:
    Yup, compliment card is the way to go - sounds like she deserves it!

9. Beccaberry

Beccaberry Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Website Manager/IT
    You can't take it with you, my friend. Not even the kidneys and platelets :D

So glad you had a good trip...can't wait to hear more about it!