1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Fairy Tale Suite Adds New Enchantment to Disneyland Hotel

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by Wendy, May 21, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Guests will dream happily ever after in the new Fairy Tale Suite at the Disneyland Hotel. The 750-square-foot Fairy Tale Suite offers a Fantasyland-like romantic retreat for couples and is the latest addition to the hotel’s growing portfolio of signature suites. Each signature suite boasts luxurious amenities, sweeping views and a distinct design.

Upon entering the Fairy Tale Suite, guests are welcomed by pixie dust and the appearance of Tinker Bell, who illuminates a crystal castle encased in the wall. A marble foyer descends into an enormous bedroom overlooking the Disneyland Resort through floor-to-ceiling windows.

The sage and champagne colors used throughout the suite elegantly blend the combination of blond and glass furniture. The suite’s centerpiece is a royal canopy bed. The room is finished with elegant crown molding, automatic drapes and a custom-designed dresser from which a flat-panel TV magically ascends at the touch of a button.

fairy tale suite.jpg

The focal point in the suite’s bathroom is a beautiful hand-cut mosaic of a stylized Sleeping Beauty Castle. The mirror disguises a TV and the double vanity countertop twinkles with shooting stars. Domes and Corinthian columns mix thematically with an abundance of modern amenities, including a steam shower and Jacuzzi tub featuring chromo-therapy.

fairytale suite bathroom.jpg

2. MarilynMermaid

MarilynMermaid Earning my ears

OMG I love this! I am so staying here! How much is it a night? JW

3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

woooooooooow!!!!! :worship:

4. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Looks wonderful - would love to stay there but will probably cost a small fortune!! Come on lotto win lol :lol:.

:wiggle:

5. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

Soooo beautiful! But still not quite as awesome as the Cinderella Castle Suite. XD

6. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I agree, but the nice thing is that if you have mega amounts of money you could stay in the suite at Disneyland :D I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though :lol:

7. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I won't either! :(