1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Fairy Tale Suite Adds New Enchantment to Disneyland Hotel

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort and California Adventure' started by Wendy, May 21, 2011.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Guests will dream happily ever after in the new Fairy Tale Suite at the Disneyland Hotel. The 750-square-foot Fairy Tale Suite offers a Fantasyland-like romantic retreat for couples and is the latest addition to the hotel’s growing portfolio of signature suites. Each signature suite boasts luxurious amenities, sweeping views and a distinct design.

Upon entering the Fairy Tale Suite, guests are welcomed by pixie dust and the appearance of Tinker Bell, who illuminates a crystal castle encased in the wall. A marble foyer descends into an enormous bedroom overlooking the Disneyland Resort through floor-to-ceiling windows.

The sage and champagne colors used throughout the suite elegantly blend the combination of blond and glass furniture. The suite’s centerpiece is a royal canopy bed. The room is finished with elegant crown molding, automatic drapes and a custom-designed dresser from which a flat-panel TV magically ascends at the touch of a button.

fairy tale suite.jpg

The focal point in the suite’s bathroom is a beautiful hand-cut mosaic of a stylized Sleeping Beauty Castle. The mirror disguises a TV and the double vanity countertop twinkles with shooting stars. Domes and Corinthian columns mix thematically with an abundance of modern amenities, including a steam shower and Jacuzzi tub featuring chromo-therapy.

fairytale suite bathroom.jpg
  2. MarilynMermaid

MarilynMermaid Earning my ears

OMG I love this! I am so staying here! How much is it a night? JW
  3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

woooooooooow!!!!! :worship:
  4. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

Looks wonderful - would love to stay there but will probably cost a small fortune!! Come on lotto win lol :lol:.

:wiggle:
  5. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

Soooo beautiful! But still not quite as awesome as the Cinderella Castle Suite. XD
  6. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I agree, but the nice thing is that if you have mega amounts of money you could stay in the suite at Disneyland :D I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it though :lol:
  7. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I won't either! :(