1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Fantasmic dining packages extended to lunch

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Apr 22, 2010.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

The Fantasmic! dining packages at Mama Melrose's and The Brown Derby are now available for lunch as well as dinner. The packages provide designated seating for Fantasmic!

As many of us have found, with reduced showings for fantasmic at Disneys hollywood studios, it's getting increasingly difficult to get a dinner reservation with ticket. This lunch availability should ease the situation somewhat
  2. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Nice !!!
  3. luvdisney

luvdisney Earning my ears

What is the dining package please? Fantasmic is free so I'm not sure why this would be needed?
  4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

:yes: Fantasmic is free....however, it is very popular and now with less shows per week, it is becoming harder to get seats for the show especially in peak periods.
    One way to guarantee your seat is to book the Fantasmic Dinner Package. You can choose to eat at the Brown Derby, Mama Melrose, or Hollywood & Vine restaurants, and then be guaranteed priority seating for that night's show.