1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Fantasmic dinner package any good?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by eeyoreguy, Aug 30, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Is this still worth doing and which restaurant would you recommend?
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

We've never had a problem getting a good seat and we don't go hours in advance either. I don't care for any of the restaurants in the package except Mama Melrose. We don't do the package. If you are paying OOP, you cannot use a discount like the DDE and get the package.
  3. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

We dined at H&V for the Fantasmic Dinner Package twice, once in August, the other time in October. Really didn't need it for entrance to Fantasmic either time.

H&V is a buffet and okay. I didn't love it--not as nice as CP in MK when comparing the food, and quite frantic--without characters! :lol: It's crazybusy!

We usually travel in December now and there has been no need for the dinner package. If I'm solo, I go a little early for convenience sake; when with others, usually about 30 minutes before show time--unless you particularly want to sit near the front. I prefer to be near the back! :D