1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

fantasmic dinner package worth doing?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by luvthemansion, Jan 17, 2011.

1. luvthemansion

luvthemansion Imagineer

Im not sure if the fantasmic dinner package is really worth doing as we wouldnt normally eat in the studios

Is it really important to get special entrance and seating to fantasmic?

Also I heard its not on every day anymore?

2. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

Yep is worth doing and it is only valid for the first performance we have been doing this ever since!

It is so nice to be able to walk up to 'VIP' entrance and be able to sit at the 'VIP' area :yes:

It is a nice feeling of luxury

3. chief

chief Earning my ears

yep have to agree with that:yes:

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

I'm gonna jump on the other end of the opinions so far and say that the area you get as the VIP area to sit is way to the side - I'd rather be central.
    So, unless it's a very busy time of year and you need to guarentee a seat, I'd skip this.

5. Disfan

Disfan Forum Sponsor

we were way over to the right when we first did the package although it was fine because I dont think you miss out on anything wherever you are

last time theyd opened up another area next to the rightmost one for the package as well so it was only maybe one column away from dead centre

I think it's a good idea to do the package but only if you were eating at the place anyway because otherwise it's expensive and like isafari says not totally needed