1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Fantasmic Dinner Package

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Wendy, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

It's been a good few years since we've watched Fantasmic, so we are thinking about going to DHS in the afternoon (in time for the Parade which we also haven't seen) and then staying until closing.

I've been looking at the Fantasmic Dinner Packages and wondered if anyone has done this and if so where did you eat and was it worth the money?

2. DisneyFreak

DisneyFreak Serious Forum Regular

Wendy, we are doing this in October (lunch). You have three restaurants to choose from (Mama Melrose, The Brown Derby and Hollywood & Vine). There is no additional cost for this and you're just ordering off the regular menu. Our dinning party chose Mama Melrose since no one wanted to pay the cost of The Brown Derby and no one wanted buffet style at Hollywood & Vine. My DW and I were not big fans of Melrose the only other time we went there but we figured we'd give it another shot. My BIL made the reservations and this is the process how I understood it from him.

3. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

We've done this at Mama Melrose and Brown Derby. Both were very good though truth be told I'm perfectly context with just the Cobb salad and grapefruit cake at BD.

If you plan to eat at one of these restaurants and plan to see Fantasmic that night then it is a win win situation. You CAN use DDP but you cannot get the TIW discount with the package.