1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Fantasmic dinner package

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by chipndale, Jul 15, 2009.

1. chipndale

chipndale Imagineer

Hi everyone, is the fantasmic dinner package still a good idea to do or is it easy to walk into the show without spending the extra money?

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Personally I reckon that it is a good deal, if only because you will be guaranteed a seat.
    You could stand in line to see the show, but they recommend that you get in line at least 1 hour before the show starts....it all depends on whether you want to stand in line for so long really.

3. tazzswife

tazzswife Earning my ears

I have done it a few times and it sure did beat having to stand in line... Having your "own" entrance gave us extra time to do other things before the show started...

4. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Do they still have that seperate entrance?
    Also, if you go for the Fantasmic dinner package, do you defiantely get a seat for Fantasmic....even if you turn up 15 minutes before the start time?

5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

sadly no longer :( the secret entrance by oscars has closed and you now go in the same way as everyone else. When you get to the top by the arena itself, there's a CM with a notice saying "dinner package" and if you show them your invitation card they'll show you to the special seating.

Generally now they say that to be ensured a seat, even with the package, you need to be there 30mins before. When we were last there, I'd say they started opening up the area to general guests as early as 20-15mins before.

It's still a good idea, in fact a GREAT idea given the show is not on every night