1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

fantasmic panic!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by disney1sttimer, Feb 14, 2009.

1. disney1sttimer

disney1sttimer Earning my ears

Im reading all over the place that this is now selling out 90 days in advance do they mean you cant watch the show or that its just the dining package that sells out? Ill be so upset if I cant get to see it
  2. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Don't panic! It just means the dining package has sold out! And that you will need to arrive at Fantasmic much earlier to get a seat. Now that it has been cut back to two or three nights a week, you no longer have the luxury of arriving 30 minutes prior to the performance and finding a seat. :sigh:
  3. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Taja is right ! It is the fantasmic package at participating restaurants that are selling out due to the limited shows .
    Another thing I found out was that if guests are staying ( say 3 weeks) they can make all their ADR's at the 90 day mark of their 1st arrival date . Which means, if they are not seeing Fantasmic 14 days after they arrive . They are able to book that as well . Meaning it was 104 days in advance . I don't like this new dining set up . If its 90 days, it should mean just that .
  4. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

disney1sttimer, are you staying on site (at a WDW resort)? That's when the ADRs at 90 days + 10 kicks in. You can make ADRs at 90 days regardless of where you stay, but that extra 10 days into your visit is a nice perk for staying on site--particularly for the difficult to score ADRs.

You also can check back periodically. There may be cancellations, although probably fewer for the Fantasmic Dinner Package than usual because of the limited showing of Fantasmic.