1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

fantasmic shows in November

Discussion in 'General' started by tinkmidas, May 22, 2012.

1. tinkmidas

tinkmidas Earning my ears

I have been trying for the last few weeks to get tickets to go with my dinner package for fantasmic unfortunately the cast member at reservations said they have not heard if or when the shows are going to be posted. I havent checked for a few days anyone know if tickets are available or will be??

2. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Is this for Walt Disney World :unsure: if it is then November's park hours are here and the times of Fantasmic are listed. I'm not sure why the CM said that nothing was available yet :unsure:

3. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

I struggled to get one for last August, they weren't released or so I was told at 180 days, either that or they have sold out. Are you going over Thanksgiving?

4. tinkmidas

tinkmidas Earning my ears

No we are going the week of the 9th in November, I have even checked on line and they are not releasing tickets. :sorry: