1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Father, son visit all 6 US Disney parks on same day

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

Tony Spittell and his son didn't intend to visit every U.S. Disney parks in a single day.

But when they saw that their plane schedule would allow it, they decided to go for it.

On Saturday, Spittell and his 11-year-old son, Andrew, visited all four Florida Disney parks and then the two in Anaheim on the same day.

"I'm big on doing things so I have a good story," said Spittell, who lives in Brea.

The duo also achieved the same thing in 2010, a trek other Disney fans have made. But the Spittells put a twist on this trip: They would go on a one-of-a-kind ride at each park. And they'd eat a snack at each one, too – that was Andrew's idea.

The Spittells already had booked a Disney cruise and vacation to Walt Disney World parks when they decided to tack on a stop at Disneyland when they returned. Their plane landed at 6:46 p.m. at Los Angeles International Airport, giving them time to make Anaheim for a few rides.

"It was really exciting because of the feeling that we're in Florida this morning and then we're in California doing all the rides," Andrew said.

They have annual passes valid at Florida and California parks.

"I think it's a cool memory that we're always going to have," Spittell said.
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Now that's an accomplishment! I thought I was doing good hitting all four parks on year on my birthday!
  3. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

Oh no i couldnt do that!! We spend 2 weeks there and i always come away thinking "wish we'd done this" or "wish we'd done that" id drive myself mad if we had to do it all in one day!