1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Favourite Drink at Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by Wendy, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

What is you favourite drink, alcholic and/or non alcoholic at Walt Disney World :D

2. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

Don't really have one. At least not yet. Never really had any drinks at WDW. I've only been old enough to drink there on my past trip and we didn't really have the extra cash to spend on alcoholic beverages, but I plan to try some stuff when I go back! Really curious about the Tokyo Sunset (I think) in EPCOT.

3. Mags

Mags Serious Forum Regular

Oh Lord, it has to be the Lapu Lapu served in the Tambu Lounge and Kona. I was away with the fairies after just one.

Mags

4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Oddly enough, my favorite is something I rarely drink anywhere else. I quite enjoy the Strawberry Daiquiri made at Tune in Lounge at DHS.

5. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

This might just be my favorite question ever!!!
    I love all of the margaritas in La Cava but the Avacado Margarita is my favorite, the blood orange and the cucumber ones are also great. I also really like the Strawberry Mojito at Bongos, if you never had one give it a shot. A cold pint from Rose and Crown is absolutely delicious on a hot and muggy August day. I have also had a really great margarita at THE WAVE that was made with freshly squeezed limes that was really good. I could go on but I am afraid I might give the wrong impression of myself... LOL

6. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Well let's pursue that wrong impression... :D Herself and I once did a margarita testing of several of the lounges/bars in the hotels of WDW. :D :D :D

The winner hands down was the Outer Rim in the Contemporary. The barkeep there made the best on the rocks margarita in all of WDW. :D

Second favorite place is La Cava. We like the Passion Fruit one the best. :yes:

Other than that, I really like the chocolate milkshake at the Tune In Lounge. :D

7. Faythstar

Faythstar Imagineer

I think I remember my mom loving that one too. When I was younger I remember her ordering that a few times and we'd sit in that little lounge. I believe I had a virgin pina colada at the time. lol.

8. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I loved the strawberry daiquiris that were served at the pool bar at the Music resort. They were made with a machine so the consistency was fantastic!