1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

February Trip

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort Paris' started by fiwmd, Sep 10, 2010.

1. fiwmd

fiwmd Earning my ears

My sister, my niece, and I are planning our first trip to DLP in February 2011. We are staying on the Castle Club floor.
    Any tips or suggestions for where to dine, what to see, side trips.
    We'll be booking tickets to and from London on Eurostar.
    We are celebrating my neice's birthday--age 30.:dance:

2. simonwebb74

simonwebb74 Earning my ears

You have to do the obvious

Space Mountain & Thunder Mountain (Both so much better than WDW, in my opinion).

For a slow down moment walk down both arcades behind the shops either side of Mainstreet (There are loads of interesting posters and memorabilia to look at.

Crush's Coaster at the Studios (go there as soon as the park opens and there will probably already be a queue!!) and Cinemagic (Often overlooked but a brilliant show).

Places to eat, we love Annettes Diner in the Village, typical diner with loads of energy from the CM's including rollerskating servers.

Cafe Mickey is great for a character breakfast but is certainly no Chef Mickeys.

For a higher quality meal, try Walt's which is above the shops on Main Street. Try and get a window side table for when the parade is on [​IMG]

If you like seafood try the Blue Lagoon which is inside Pirates of the Caribbean.

How long are you going for?
    You could jump back on the train, 1 stop to La Vallee Village for it's shopping. Or a trip back into Paris, about 30 minutes on the train.

3. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Have no advice for you as we've never been to DLP, but I will beg a trip report from you! :D Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the time with your niece!