1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Final pieces of Track for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in New Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

track-at-seven-dwarfs-mine.jpg

Walt Disney Imagineering just marked a milestone on one of the remaining attractions under construction in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park. Check out the photo our Imagineering friends just shared with us to see one of the last pieces of track laid in place at the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, which will debut in 2014, is a family coaster that will take New Fantasyland guests on a journey through the mine where the Seven Dwarfs spend their days digging for gems. The attraction will feature music and characters from the classic Disney film “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”

2. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

Final pieces of Track for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in New Fantasyland, Magic Kin

It is do annoying, why do Disney take soooooo long to do things. I know they are amazing when they are done but seriously get a move on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

:lol: A part of me is hoping they might open the side which going to be Prince Eric's Village on the back of the the mine train, whilst we are there. I can live in hope :fingers:

4. Vikki

Vikki Serious Forum Regular

Totally agree. We were expecting fantasyland to be finished when we go in august. Shame it won't be :(

5. Tishypops

Tishypops Addicted to Mickey

Final pieces of Track for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in New Fantasyland, Magic Kin

It gets really frustrating when you see how quickly universal does things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

I really hope this ride lives up to my expectations hahaha... I guess Im one of the few who loved Snow white's Scary Adventure... YES the witch was scary, like she was supposed to be!

It is one of my most vivid memories from my first time at WDW.... ok... vent over

It would be amazing if they completed it ahead of time