1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

fireworks and special events

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by cosmicray, Mar 28, 2009.

1. cosmicray

cosmicray Earning my ears

:wave: more questions and questions and questions from the newbie :point:

I've heard there are fireworks on some of the cruises. Are they on every cruise or only some and if so which ones and is it a nightly thing?

Do we miss certain things if we go off the ship in the day time or are events and shows timed so everyone can see them

Is there an adult only pool or sunbathing area on the ships?

2. catrancher

catrancher Assistant Cruise Director Forum Host

The fireworks on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder happen as part of the "Pirates in the Caribbean" deck party night. This is one night on each of the Disney cruises. Ohhh... and there's an on-deck desert buffet. Just thought you should know. :thumbsup:

The shows and events are scheduled around your ports of call. The shows are in the evening and are scheduled depending on whether you've got the early or late dinner seating. Early dinner, late show or late dinner, early show. In some ports of call where the ship doesn't leave till late at night I suppose it would be possible to miss the shows but you'd have to work at it.

You betcha!

There' a nice adults only pool area (called Quiet Cove on the Disney Magic). Nice bar to go with it (Signals). :laugh2:.
    There are several adults only areas on the ship including a pool, a restaurant (Palo), and various entertainment venues.

Check out this walking tour of the Disney Magic that my boss :unsure:, our own Cruise Director (Slowhand) did.

Tom :)macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise director)