1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

fireworks cruises?

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by eeyoreguy, Aug 16, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

Has anyone done an illuminations cruise at disney or a wishes cruise? Which was best and how hard are they to book

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

I don't believe they are that hard at all. I've seen any number of folks do the Illuminations cruise. They bring the boats up to the UK/France bridge and sit there. :yes:

I've done a Wishes Cruise once thanks to my dear Wendy here on these boards. :yes: The music was piped in so we could hear, and it was a lovely experience. It was on the Grand though, so I'm not sure if it would be the same on one of the smaller crafts.

3. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Sorry....haven't actually done one of these cruises but I would absolutley love to do the Wishes one...maybe one day :p015:

I think if you're planning on one of the cruises at a peak holiday time, they can be pretty hard to get the availabilty....you need to book as soon as possible.

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Oh good point, Isafari. :yes: Booking them isn't hard. Getting availability is the trick!