1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

First-ever use of Disney FASTPASS Service for a Character Meet 'N' Greet

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World' started by WDW Vet, Jun 7, 2011.

1. WDW Vet

WDW Vet Forum Advertiser

Many times I'm asked about finding charaters. While some you can find at every park there are others that are in certain locations.

I remember many times standing in line for a Character Meet 'N' Greet to be one child away from our turn to hear the attending CM say, "We have to go now." Then dealing with a crying child and dissapointed parents.

In his newly transformed Town Square Theater location, you can catch up with Mickey as he prepares for his role as a world-renowned magician and yes it is available for FASTPASS. You can also use the service to meet Disney Princesses, for whom Town Square Theater also serves as home.

I hope they continue this especially for hard to find characters. It would have been golden if they had that when my kids were young.
  2. princesscinderella

princesscinderella Earning my ears

I have been to Disney several times but Town Square Theater is new to me.. where is the location exactly?

Going back in September it is my goal to see ALL the princesses. Which is why we are doing Royal Table Breakfast!