1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

First Look at New Fantasyland Pins Coming to Walt Disney World

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by Wendy, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

With the opening of New Fantasyland only a few months away, Disney are starting to reveal merchandise that's been especially made for this exciting area.

For the New Fantasyland, the Disney pin team created a variety of pins to collect, including open and limited edition pins, boxed sets, multi-pin sets, and some pins designed especially for Annual Passholders.

pins-on-lanyard.jpg

New Fantasyland will officially open on December 6 at Magic Kingdom Park. On that day, several limited edition pins that commemorate the grand openings of different experiences will be released. The image above also shows the awesome opening day “I Was There” pin, featuring Belle.

fantasyland-pins-1.jpg

There will also be a few different mystery pin sets for New Fantasyland. One set is a limited release and will feature pins inspired by the “Beauty and the Beast” experiences. Another is a limited release “reveal / conceal” set with 10 known pins featuring images from New Fantasyland. This set will also have 10 mystery pins. Each box contains one pin you can see, while the other pin is a mystery. Also look for a similar “reveal/conceal” set for The Barnstormer.

storybook-circus-pins.jpg

Finally, to celebrate one of the largest expansions in Magic Kingdom Park’s history, there will be a super jumbo pin that will measure approximately six inches by five inches.

fantasyland-grand-op0ening.jpg

2. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

Oh dear.... I was there :)

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

So far I've been able to limit my pin collecting to spooky -halloween/haunted mansion etc. and the odd special event - hoop dee doo etc.

If I ever broaden the scope, I WILL be bankrupt :lol:

4. Britchick

Britchick Serious Forum Regular

i've done resorts that i've stayed in and special events, that's how i've limited mine. The opening of Fantasy land is definitely a special event! LOL

5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

true ;-) I guess that counts