1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

First Timer Cruiser - Any Advice / Tips??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by Lisa1976, Dec 28, 2012.

1. arkvilla

arkvilla Addicted to Mickey

We've also just booked our first cruise Lisa (but it's not a Disney cruise it's a Carnival ship) we are just doing a 4 day Bahmas cruise to see what we think.

We fly 21st Aug to MCo then have 1 night at a friends villa (ours is booked) and we arrive back in Orlando on 26th. The best thing is all 3 boys are coming with us :wiggle:

Sandra

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

That's exactly how I type when I've got me long nails on.... care to tell us anything Terry?............... :unsure: Still what you do on a cruise is your business... just sayin' ;)

3. *Bambi-Belle*

*Bambi-Belle* Imagineer

Don't worry about the main rotation restaurants, my youngest son who is 14 is a plain and somewhat fussy eater much to my anoyance, but our server team were brilliant, they couldn't do enough for him, they brought him steak every single night, he had plain chicken one night actually. They also served it with plain pasta, rice and potatoes, no fancy sauces or green stuff.:lol: He doesn't do puddings either but they brought him two scoops of vanilla ice cream every night. Also on the night my husband and I dined at Remy, they brought him two steaks, a New York strip for his main course and because his Mum and Dad were posh dining, they brought both him and his brother a fillet steak after lol my two carnivores loved their special treatment.

There are plain options at the bottom of all the adult menus, fish, chicken and steak I think, but my husband, older son or I haven't tried them.

Have a wonderful cruise Lisa, we are hoping to do the med on the Magic this year, it all depends if my husband can take the time off, busy year.

p

we received the fifty mins package on our October 2012 cruise and it was terrible, it took so long to log on and then pretty much froze every time. By the end of our trip we had used up our quota and hadn't even managed to read our emails, once you're on the minutes tick down even if it has frozen, also you must fully log out or your time keeps running out, It was very frustrating, I certainly wouldn't pay for it.

4. Lisa1976

Lisa1976 Addicted to Mickey

Thanks Bambi-Belle, that's great :)