1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Florida4less

Discussion in 'Transportation & Travel' started by Isafari, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Anyone used Florida4less in the past?
    Virgin want £2674.30 for flights only (economy) this Christmas and that is just for the two of us!
    With working in a school I can't be flexible on dates so ther is no compromise.

Florida4less are offering flights (admittedly with one stop but the times are good) for £1850 with only a deposit to pay.

The flights are with DELTA
  2. Vikki

Vikki Serious Forum Regular

Have you tried looking direct with delta? We are going with air Canada through Toronto and it's saving us a fortune going indirect (so much so that we're staying for a week in Canada).
  3. Deafjeff

Deafjeff Serious Forum Regular

We are booking our holiday with charter Travel and they were cheaper than Thomas Cook.

Let me know if you want our agent email address

Jeff

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Suebeattie

Suebeattie Addicted to Mickey

We've only ever used virgin holidays but with the sagas we've had for our trip this year we'll be using someone else next time. Hope you get a good service from them :D

:wiggle:
  5. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

General reviews over time for florida4less have been pretty good actually. I've never used them personally but from what I've heard they've been fine.

However, with the economic uncertainty around at the moment, even with ABTA and so on, I would make sure to book entirely on credit card to provide some chance of getting money back should the worst happen.