1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Flower Power Concert Series Lineup for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World News & Rumors' started by eeyoreguy, Mar 28, 2011.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

e looking forward to hearing some fun live music during this year’s Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival? On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during the festival, you’ll be able to enjoy music from the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s during the Flower Power Concert Series at the America Gardens Theatre. And today, we can share the latest lineup of performers:

3/4-6 Jose Feliciano (Light My Fire)
    3/11-13 The Guess Who (American Woman)
    3/18-20 Chubby Checker and the Wildcats (The Twist)
    3/25-27 Melissa Manchester (Don’t Cry Out Loud)
    4/1-3 Starship starring Mickey Thomas (We Built this City)
    4/8-10 Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. (You Don’t Have to be a Star (to be in My Show)
    4/15-17 Juice Newton (Queen of Hearts)
    4/22-24 Ricky Nelson Remembered featuring The Nelsons (Poor Little Fool)
    4/29-5/1 Paul Revere & The Raiders (Good Thing)
    5/6-8 Davy Jones (I’m a Believer)
    5/13-15 Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone (I’m Henry VIII, I Am)

Epcot theme park admission is required for the Flower Power Concert Series. Showtimes are at 5:15, 6:30 & 7:45 p.m. And you should know that entertainment is subject to change without notice. Who are you planning to see?

Attached Files:

2. foreverducky

foreverducky Addicted to Mickey

I would love to see Davy Jones. I would like to make a visit next year around the time of the festival in hopes that he will be there. He seems to be there often. :yes:

3. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I saw Chubby last week. Amazing as always! Truly a living legend and a real American icon!

I've seen Davy Jones and Peter Noone (Herman's Hermits). Both equally entertaining! They like to get the crowd involved and they are very high energy. I hope to get to see either one of them again this year.

I really want to see Paul Revere since I understand that they are fantastic but we are going to AK that weekend and my aunt just can't do two parks in one weekend.
    :( Maybe next year!

4. gwennie81

gwennie81 Earning my ears

I've also seen Juice Newton but I think it was during the FAWF one year. She was also good. Kinda mellow. "Playing with the Queen of Hearts. You know it ain't really smart. The joker is the only fool who'll do anything for you." and "just call me Angel, in the morning angel. Touch my cheek before you leave me..."