1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Food Court at the All Stars

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by Shellyamc, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Is everything you get a snack credit on the DDP? I would think that you could do Quick service, but it seems like everything is lumped under snack? Any thoughts? :unsure:

Feeding my family for this trip might just be the end of me :lol:

2. Tinkfan

Tinkfan Earning my ears

No hon, the meals at the food court are considered quick service. The snacks are clearly marked in the food court although you can usually get fries and ice cream sundaes as a snack as well. We use the meal plan and usually pay oop for breakfast and use the quick service for lunch. The breakfasts are large and if you get a full one you would be able to share between the kids. The egg platters are huge and the waffles are too! Even 2 kids may be too much unless they are really good eaters. Some people will use the snacks for some breakfast items such as a cinnamon roll. muffin or croissant. I believe cereal and milk count as a snack. We kept snacks for snacks! The bakery on Main Street in the MK almost everything there is considered a snack, same for the bakery in France at Epcot.

3. Shellyamc

Shellyamc Serious Forum Regular

Thank you! That makes way more sense :yes: The menu I was looking at had everything listed under snack and I just couldn't figure that out. That makes my life a little easier :D

4. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Snacks are single serve items and generally under $4

You are going to find plenty to eat.