1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

For your information!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kate, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Kate

Kate Serious Forum Regular

When we were away on our last trip DD became unwell. The medicine i had bought for her wasnt lowering her temp at all and she was getting worse, so we planned to find a pharmacist and have a chat with them and if need be see a Dr.
    We were staying at the Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando and the nearest Pharmacy was at Walgreens down the other end (by the Wyndham Orlando) so we headed down there.
    When we got there we realised that there was the equivanlent of our walk in centres - it was perfect!! We got to see a professional, got a diagnosis and got some medication! It was $69.99 to see them plus the cost of the medication. You can claim on your insurance too so if you need to head there then take your documents, but we just paid by cash due to the excess on our insurance. Oh, and they dont take travellers cheques.

Just thought id let you know!

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Yep we have a lot to learn in the UK about getting that sort of treatment. Glad to hear that you got things sorted. :thumbsup:

I had a dental problem during our last trip but managed to get excellent [albeit expensive!] treatment on the same day.
    Fingers crossed that I get reimbursed by my travel insurance. :fingers: