1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Fort Wilderness Campground

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by wruffy, Mar 4, 2010.

1. wruffy

wruffy Earning my ears

Anyone staying at FWC? We are going last week in may, and camping. We have so much fun..this is the best campground ever. Theres so much to do even b4 going to the parks.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

We've never stayed there, only been to Trail's End Buffet.

What sorts of things are there to do there? Can a visitor (without staying) do any of the activities?

I've heard there is a great walking trail there, but I wouldn't know how to go about finding it.

3. wruffy

wruffy Earning my ears

Yes you can go fishing, go horseback riding, ride bikes, go to the hoop te doo revue dinner show, or do some FREE stuff....like campfire sing along with chip and dell and movie, or watch MK fireworks from the beach(some areas have sound feed in). Have a romantic horse and buggy ride, or family wagon ride. You can get there by bus, boat, or car.(wheather you're staying on property or not) The campsites are decorated up nice too.