1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Four Seasons to build new resort on Disney property

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by eeyoreguy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. eeyoreguy

eeyoreguy Earning my ears

The Four Seasons Hotel project will become a reality now that the sale of 298 acres of Walt Disney World property has been finalized.

The luxury resort will feature the Four Seasons Hotel with 445 guestrooms, a Residence Club timeshare, custom townhomes and single dwellings as well as an 18 hole golf course.

Disney declined to provide specifics regarding the sale of the property located along their northeast border.
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Somehow, I just don't see Walt approving of selling any of the land he worked so hard to acquire. :sigh;

Seems like it's going to be quite a resort though. :yes:
  3. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

This is over in the area of Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge Golf Courses. One of them, I think Eagle Pines, is already closed and Osprey Ridge is due to close in 2010 I believe.
  4. Rosie0610

Rosie0610 Imagineer

Is it truly a sale of the land or a lease?

Can't imagine selling off all that land. But if they aren't using it and are paying taxes. Maybe it's wise.