1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

FREE DINING RUMOR

Discussion in 'General News & Rumors' started by BUTTERHEAD1, Apr 26, 2013.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

There are strong rumors that Free Dining will start on September 2nd. The value hotels will get the quick service plan while the Moderate and Deluxe hotels will get the regular dining plan. I was hoping for a late August start to the free dining but it is what it is. I am really not sure what we are going to do in terms of going to WDW or not. If it was strictly up to me I think we would skip WDW this summer and do a beach or lake vacation somewhere up in this general area however I am smart enough to know that its not up to me, I have a few bosses to answer to(DW &DD).:surrender:

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

That is the rumor. To be honest, it would be very surprising if they didn't offer it in Aug.

3. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

I hope you are right Johnie because I really dont think we would go this summer without the free dining. Its a big saver for us. According to WDW my family counts as 4 adults and 4 adults eating at WDW for 8-9 days adds up to big bucks.

4. Britchick

Britchick Cast Member

It's an insane amount to eat for 4 of you isn't it? That's why we liked the plan so much in 2011!