1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Free Dining Trip Booked August 2010

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by BUTTERHEAD1, May 4, 2010.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Today I booked a trip for 4 of us to go WDW from August 27th to September 5th 2010. I also finished making our dining reservations. We will be dining at Chef Mickey(breakfast and dinner),Teppen Edo(2x) ,Mama Melrose , Ohana, Liberty Tree,50's prime time, and LeCelier. We will be staying at Caribbean Beach for our third time. Now comes the hard part.... :unsure:paying for it and getting the time off from work.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

YIKES. Don't you just hate the way practicalities interfere with a good time? ;)

Sounds like a nice vacation. Hope all goes well with getting the time off. :fingers:

3. Clare-Swindlehurst

Clare-Swindlehurst Earning my ears

Always good to get free dining! You've got some good ADRs booked - I've never been to Chef Mickey's but really want to give it a try one day. Hope you manage to get the time off work ;)