1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the Disney & Orlando Secrets Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community...
    It's easy, fast, totally free (and always will be) and you'll be able to start chatting immediately :)

Free Dining Trip Booked August 2010

Discussion in 'Itineraries' started by BUTTERHEAD1, May 4, 2010.

1. BUTTERHEAD1

BUTTERHEAD1 Addicted to Mickey

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Today I booked a trip for 4 of us to go WDW from August 27th to September 5th 2010. I also finished making our dining reservations. We will be dining at Chef Mickey(breakfast and dinner),Teppen Edo(2x) ,Mama Melrose , Ohana, Liberty Tree,50's prime time, and LeCelier. We will be staying at Caribbean Beach for our third time. Now comes the hard part.... :unsure:paying for it and getting the time off from work.

2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

YIKES. Don't you just hate the way practicalities interfere with a good time? ;)

Sounds like a nice vacation. Hope all goes well with getting the time off. :fingers:

3. Clare-Swindlehurst

Clare-Swindlehurst Earning my ears

Always good to get free dining! You've got some good ADRs booked - I've never been to Chef Mickey's but really want to give it a try one day. Hope you manage to get the time off work ;)