1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Free Night On Your Birthday At Disney Swan, Dolphin Hotels

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by Wendy, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

LAKE BUENA VISTA -- First, Walt Disney World offered free admission on your birthday this year. Now, two hotels are getting in on the act.

The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is offering a free night to anyone who books a three-night stay during their birthday -- and they're even throwing in a cake.

Birthday guests who dine at one of the hotels' signature restaurants will receive a complimentary birthday cake prepared by two-time world pastry champion Laurent Branlard, the resort's executive pastry chef.

Book Your Birthday Stay

Call (888) 828-8850 and ask for rate code "BDAY."

See complete details here

The offer is good through Dec. 24, 2009.

A second room can be purchased at the hotel for an additional $99 a night.

The sister hotels, located between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios, are official Disney hotels, but not owned by the Walt Disney Company. Rather, the Swan and Dolphin are owned by the Tishman Hotel Corp., and operated by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.
  2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Awesome. They used to offer this special years ago. I'm glad to see they are bringing it back.
  3. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

Thats a great promotion!!
  4. uscwest

uscwest Senior Cast Member

Not that we would have done this anyway but mine and Donna's birthdays have already passed for this year.
  5. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

Very Nice ! Johnie, do they do an AP rate or no . How much is it a night ? Cindy was going to book Pop 26th to 29th , but a free birthday night . Wonder if its worth it ?
  6. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

They do have AP rates. They also have awesome rates for teachers, gov't personnel and military.
  7. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

all I have are my certificates for teaching & director . Not sure thats what they would except . But AP rate , might work. AP rates aren't out yet for June , right ? Last time Cindy checked it only went up to June 6th . Do you happen to have info on what AP rate is up to this point . I'll talk to her .