1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Fridges at resorts?

Discussion in 'Resorts, Hotels, DVC, Villas' started by DisneyAddict, Mar 13, 2009.

1. DisneyAddict

DisneyAddict Imagineer

hiya does anyone know how much they are to rent now? if we do get a taxi to the resort we might go shopping and it would be good to have somewhere to put juice to keep it cool :yes: if its not too expensive that is :thumbsdown:
  2. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Are they still renting them? I thought they were in all the resorts now? Maybe not the values, where you might still have to rent them? Sorry. :sorry: Not sure.

The last time I knew of a rental charge it was $10 per day.
  3. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

There are refrigerators in the deluxe and moderate resorts. They are the under-counter size. DVC units have refrigerators, as do the ASMu Family Suites.

Value resorts rent refrigerators on a first-come, first-served basis. I believe they're the counter-top variety.

Very small ones are available at no charge for medical needs. You need to request either when making your reservation. They make every effort to accommodate the medical needs refrigerators, but as I said before, the rentals are based on availability when you arrive. I'm not sure what the daily rental fee is, but it was $10 per night plus tax ($10.65, if I remember correctly). Rates may have increased during the past year or so.

You also can rent a refrigerator from some offsite companies, which will deliver them and arrange to pick them up. Might be a less expensive alternative for longer visits. :)
  4. Taja

Taja Earning my ears

Oh! And if you're considering a taxi from the airport (MCO) to your WDW resort, you might want to consider a towncar service instead. They include a 20 or 30 minute grocery stop at one of the grocery stores. They won't stop at WalMart or Target, but Publix is a good choice for groceries. :)
  5. Harrish2009

Harrish2009 Earning my ears

I don't think it is more expensive, However, Still are they giving for rents?? lolzz