1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Going to Seaside to see MJ

Discussion in 'Non Disney Trips and Travels' started by Tinker, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

We were at what use to be my 2nd home, but is now my 3rd , oh anyhoo . :lol: When we were there we stopped at the Aztec Bar and took notice of MJ postcards . Just like the pic on his Number Ones CD . Of course it caught my attention as I grew up with MJ . This kid looked just like him .
    After returning home, I found the card and looked up the website . His name is Pete . He has been to Neverland Ranch many times and has been in Michaels presence as he was one of his dancers .Michael Jackson signed his back and he had it tatooed 2 months before he died .
    He grew up in Toms River NJ , but most times is in NY or LA . He contacted me back via facebook a few weeks ago to let me know he's back at the Aztec tomorrow evening . There is a Barbeque By The Sea which is coming in from Kansas City ? Said to be on The Food Network . So, Jim made reservations for tomorrow evening to see Pete perform . Its going to be fun .
    Here is a picture that I have . If he had blue eyes, he'd look like Adam Lambert .

Attached Files:

2. Johnie

Johnie Budget Queen Forum Host

Very cool. Have a good time!

He does look like Adam.

3. Tinker

Tinker Earning my ears

He is very cute . I'll post pics ! Hopefully I can figure out the ISO , so they come out good .

4. Mari

Mari Serious Forum Regular

have a great time!