1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

Golden corral

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by robertcraig, Jun 8, 2014.

1. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Went there for lunch a couple of times at the one on vineland road where else can you eat for 8 dollars

2. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

Same one I've been to. It's not bad really is it :lol: Food seems pretty hot and replaced frequently enough. Incredible value for what you get really

3. Oreo

Oreo Addicted to Mickey

Went there for breakfast a few times on our last trip.

Still don't understand the concept of chocolate gateau for breakfast though lol

4. Wendy

Wendy A hui hou kakou makuakane Staff Member Administrator

I know it's strange but have you tried their cookies and their chocolate brownie at breakfast :anxious: I have to have one or two, I save space :D :lol:

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

I don't see why I should pay more at say Denny's et al for exactly the same bacon, sausage patties and eggs when I can get them so much cheaper at GC. And if I was able to I could have more more more. And I never got food poisoning either and if anyone is going to get it it would be me in a heartbeat.

6. robertcraig

robertcraig Serious Forum Regular

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    This year is the first time I have been at golden corral for many years it has been refurbished like the new look and I noticed there were a lot of seniors there

7. sarah

sarah Addicted to Mickey

My boys love it there
    Great value for money it meant we could eat there 3/4 times and afford other places within the parks or hotels
    X

8. Isafari

Isafari Wild Animal Expert

Never been to GC. We usually just have cereal for breakfast BUT maybe the once each trip we either go to Rainforest Cafe at AK or Sizzlers on I Drive for breakfast. Around $18 at RC and $6 at Sizzlers :lol:

Love the breakfast omelette at RC

9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Serious Forum Regular

See that's what I mean $18 or $6... it all adds up day after day doesn't it. Denny's is more like $40 which I think is outrageous for breakfast. I refuse to pay that now. We don't eat just breakfast at GC we have other meals too and they have been perfectly acceptable. And like you say it means we can eat somewhere else if we want and it won't make us cry lol.

We even had Christmas dinner there on Christmas Day and it was perfectly fine and it didn't cost the earth like some places were charging... plus I didn't have to cook it and I didn't have to wash up either lol. Oh and it was packed to the rafters. Not everyone's choice I know but it was nice.