1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome both old friends and new to the all new Walt Disney Secrets :-D Please take a moment to say hi

good steakhouse outside disney?

Discussion in 'Restaurants, Dining, Dining Plans' started by goofygal, Nov 2, 2008.

1. goofygal

goofygal Imagineer

We're looking to try and get away from disney a bit in the evening this time, are there any good steakhouses near to disney so it doesnt cost too much to get to?

2. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Charley`s Steakhouse on US192 is a good one, and it`s only a short distance from WDW.

3. keith

keith Camera nut Staff Member Administrator Forum Host

yep I can say I really enjoyed it there (although no idea how far from disney it was :lol: )

4. Tink

Tink Cead Mille Failte! Staff Member Administrator

Remember Charley's will send a van. :yes:

There are two in the Dr. Phillips area which is fairly close to DTD. Ruth's Chris and Morton's.

Many people like Outback, but I'm not one of them. In particular, the one on 192 west is particularly vile, surpassed only by the one in Clermont. Ick. Double Ick.

I've only been once, and wasn't thrilled with the service, but Key W Cool's on 192 west get's good reviews. It's not a steakhouse proper but does have nice cuts of beef. :yes:

Vic's Chophouse on I Drive and Manny's Chophouse south on 27 (probably too far from WDW for you) are good choices too.

5. Slowhand

Slowhand Cruise Director Forum Host

Forgot to mention that one. Yep, Key W Kools is where we dine often when we stay at our villa...highly recommended. :thumbs_up:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008